To celebrate forward-thinking artists, entrepreneurs and creative leaders, Artsphoria by AKH Publications spotlights talented innovators who energize our daily lives. From artisans to dancers and chefs to photographers, Artsphoria has expanded the pages of this online magazine, specializing in personal media and communications services.
Artsphoria develops customized advertising displays, original articles, news briefs, Q&As, reviews and more for a global audience. In addition, instructive articles for entrepreneurs as well as inspiring stories about artists and innovators are published in other international, national and regional publications.
Raise a glass to those determined to live the creative life, as they make positive contributions in the arts and business worlds!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your orders now!
All photos/designs copyright 2004-2015
Artsphoria: Arts & Business Vitality
Artsphoria Creative Designs/Craft Boutique
Customized, hand-crafted gifts to heart the arts!
Suki Waterhouse arrives at the Amazon Fashion Photography Studio launch party, which opened on July 23, 2015 in London, England. Guest of honor was Suki Waterhouse, Amazon Fashion face for AW15 and special guest DJ, Jack Guinness (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Amazon Fashion).
Amazon Fashion Europe in Numbers
- At 46,000 sq ft, Amazon’s new EU Fashion Photography studio could fit 120 fashion catwalks inside it.
- More than 30 million fashion products were sold by Amazon across Europe in Q2 2015.
- More than 152,000 man hours of construction took place during 6 months to create Amazon’s multi-million pound European photography studio.
- More than 40,000 items of clothing are steamed each month at Amazon’s new European Photography Studio to prepare the items for imaging.
- During its busiest week to date, Amazon.co.uk sold more than 2 million items of fashion (clothing, shoes, jewelry and watches).
- More than 500,000 images will be captured each year at Amazon’s new EU fashion photography studio.
- More than 60 camera lenses will be shooting from Amazon’s European fashion photography studio at peak times.
- 132 editing computers help upload images to Amazon’s fashion sites across Europe.
- The cabling for the photography equipment at the new studio could make 12 trips around the equator.
- 350 young creatives will visit Amazon’s new fashion photography studio on July 25, 2015, for the Dazed Fashion Forum - a series of talks and interactive workshops from guests including Jefferson Hack, Nicola Formichetti, Gareth Pugh, Susie Lau, Matthew Stone, plus a live shoot from world renowned photographer Rankin.
Click fashion to learn more.